Well, it was another thrilling Saturday in National Two North.

Another Saturday of top quality action where 62 tries were scored and attacking rugby was never thwarted. Supporters of all 16 clubs would certainly have got their value for money this weekend.

It was another round in National Two that threw up some intriguing score lines; another 80 minutes of rugby which left Tynedale, Stourbridge, Hinckley and South Leicester unbeaten.

These sides all earned their victories in different ways, but they are yet to taste defeat this term as we enter the final two weekends of September.

Elsewhere, Macclesfield and Sale FC returned to winnings way, Otley made it back to back victories while it was a maiden triumph for Luctonians.

Tynedale 26-25 Huddersfield

Tynedale left it late to maintain their winning start to the season as a Rob Parker try snatched victory against Huddersfield.

Francis Entressengle and Alex Battye (2) crossed in the first period to help the visitors into a 19 point lead at half-time with Drew Davidson’s try being the response from Tyne.

However, Ben Hoyle was yellow-carded just before the break and in his absence, the league leaders capitalised fully.

Louis Frankland and Dan Taylor both went over to leave Tyne trailing by just a point, but a penalty from Jonny West left the home side needing a try to make it three victories from three.

And Scott Lawson’s side came up with the goods as Parker sneaked into the corner to grab the victory.

Sheffield 17-38 Stourbridge

Stourbridge moved into second place in National Two North with a bonus-point win over Sheffield.

The newly promoted side trailed 33-5 at the break after tries from Dan Rundle, George Morgan, Steve Leach and Afeafe Haislia, with Dan Rylance scoring for Sheffield.

The visitors hammered home their advantage after the break with Joe Heatley crossing for his fourth try of the season, but Sheffield rallied back.

Connor Mitchell and Rupert Broadley both dotted down, but Stour had done enough in the first period to make it three wins on the spin.

Hinckley 37-34 Leicester Lions

Hinckley grabbed a narrow derby win over Leicester Lions to move third in the National Two North table.

The victory was the third on the bounce for Hinckley, who were 20-10 up at the break after a frantic first half.

James Martin and Ben Marshall both went over for the hosts, while Devon Constant and a close range score made up Leicester Lions’ points.

The Lions then quickly turned this game around after half-time as two more tries, one from Constant, gave them a four point lead.

However, Hinckley responded to edge themselves back in front as Luke Coltman and the impressive Joe Wilson dotted down with 15 minutes left to play.

Leicester weren’t going to walk away from this contest without a fight and when James Morgan and Alex Smith crossed, the scores were tied at 34-34. However, Wilson was on hand to steer Hinckley to victory as he took his points haul to 22 thanks to a late penalty.

South Leicester 47-37 Sedgley Park

Rickie Aley scored 27 points as South Leicester made it three wins from three by beating Sedgley Park in a thriller at Welford Road.

Aley kicked two penalties and a conversion as South trailed 20-13 at half-time following three tries from Sedge, but the hosts hit back to lead 23-20 in the second-half.

Myles Bean had crossed in the first period for the home side and added to that after the break while Aley continued to be accurate from the tee.

The pendulum then swung back in Sedge’s favour as they responded with seven points of their own, but scores from Will Ward, Dan Moolman and Aley put South in a strong position with five minutes remaining.

Aley slotted yet another penalty to settle the win for South, but Sedge did have the final say as they went over for their fifth try.

Macclesfield 41-15 Blaydon

Lewis Barker scored a hat-trick of tries as Macclesfield recovered from last week’s defeat against Chester by securing a bonus-point win over Blaydon.

Tries from Chris Townsend and Lewis Barker as well as 10 points from the fly-half helped Macc into a 20-3 lead just before the interval, with Joseph Whyman replying for Blaydon.

Ally Hogg’s men brought themselves back into the game on 51 minutes as Cam Bell crossed and Macc were on the back foot, especially when Franky Barker was yellow-carded.

However, the Blues dug deep and ultimately sealed the win when Lewis Barker completed his hat-trick with Tom Burden wrapping up the win for Giles Heagerty’s side.

Tomas Appleton crossed with a minute remaining for Blaydon, but it was merely a consolation for the side that remains winless following relegation from National One.

Sale FC 52-15 Sheffield Tigers

Hat-tricks for Ciaran Connolly and Luke James helped Sale FC thump Sheffield Tigers at Heywood Road.

Tries from Connolly, Anthony Bingham and Joe Kelly as well as two James scores put Sale 26-3 up at the break.

Ryan Holmes’ nice try cut Sale’s lead after half-time, but the hosts put their foot down once again as Connolly and James completed their hat-tricks before Nic Dolly and Adam Aigbokhae crossed.

The Tigers notched a late reply, but the afternoon belonged to Sale.

Luctonians 26-14 Wharfedale

Luctonians secured their first win of the season thanks to a fine victory over Wharfedale at Mortimer Park.

Piers Morrell darted through the Dale defence for the opening try with Louis Silver kicking eight points to give his side a 13-8 half-time lead.

A Robbie Davidson penalty and a Josh Burridge try kept the visitors very much in this contest, but the Lucts extended their lead after the break as Morrell grabbed his second.

Davidson kept his side in the game with two long range penalties, but it was the boot of Silver which won it for the hosts as he landed six more points to give Ryan Watkins’ men their first triumph.

Otley 31-16 Chester

Otley scored three first half tries which helped them on their way to victory against Chester at Cross Green.

Chester took the lead after three minutes thanks to a Matt Crow score, but Otley hit back as Joe Rowntree, Paul Pecthey and Jack Mackie all scored to give the hosts a 24-11 half-time score.

Liam McGovern slotted over two penalties in the first period for Chester, but it was it opposite number Rowntree that was doing the damage.

After a haul of nine points in the first period, he was on hand to convert Jason Moss’ score five minutes into the second-half to put Otley in a commanding position.

Peter Clegg’s side never surrendered their lead after that, but did concede a late try as Guy Ford darted over.